a phone call and a hope

its a nice day today..warm weather, smile on everyone face and a good breakfast..yummy!
yesterday i was at my granma's house...visit them before i move to Indonesia..

i thought this weekend mybe ulya will be home...so i phone her..but she s not home..
a few minutes later her sister called me n give me a number to reach ulya...hey,how come she knew my number?did ulya put my number everyway in that house?!..haha i guess not...lol

after that i give a call n we talk again for sometime...but of coz it wont be that long...i phoned her using my hp and my credits r running dry..=p mybe next time i'll prepare more credit to phone her..but time is running short....who know if i ever see her again....

but yet it give me a glimpse of hope...mybe she wanna be with me again but...but...but...
i don't know...its so complicated!...Argghhhh!!!

thats all...

0 comments: