Looking forward

i'd still remember the time when i still eating sate kajang with my family.now its only me wiF fren eating nasi kosong n ikan kering...somestimes ayam goreng would be the meal...but yet its the best meal i ever had in here...back then its been an easy living with many facilities,transport n good neighbourhood...now its only good to be home alone,with my guitar..

study abroad not as fun as i ever thought..u have to be brave n strong to live alone..even ur fren sometimes cannot help u...u have to stand on ur own no matter what...the best things to do is to be humble n not bossy...kind manners always the best anywhere...more than that u're take with u ur country pride...so don't ever do something foolish that make u a black sheep...

i miss my country,i miss my family, i miss my love one, i miss all the things that've been with me back then...

thats all.

0 comments: