dream and again..

(last week story...3rd-March)

hi..its been weeks to be back here. I try to be here more often after dis. only 2 weeks more to go before mid test and i got lot of work to do. there are some problem though. like bout my bike, i thought my dad agree to buy me one.but it seems like he'd changed his mind and it ll like forever before i can convince him bout my bike again. some bad news doesn't always come alone. the good news is i got a new house for next sem. it a big house and cheap! the best part is i gonna get a single room. =)

yesterday i got a wierd dream. in my dream i met my cousin - sweet dahiyah - and we change glance. then suddenly she ran towards me and hug me tight. her lips touch mine and i can feel the sensation trough my lips though its only a dream. it so sweet. we roll on the grass with each hands tightly around waist; feeling every moment deeply. then i woke up smiling. i dont no if i smile satisfied or happy but surely it been in my head the rest of the day.....only a dream though.

dreams make me think of thing, feeling, something i forget, something to learn or something i miss....sometimes dreams come true and it feels like deja vu.
i dont have anything to say.

thats all...

0 comments: