i get it

last sunday was great. i have dinner with all chinese friends celebrating CNY
 and its feel good. i got to see girl with mini-skirt and sexy wear and hang around
them. i took a lot of picture with them. not to mention i got chance
wrapping my hand around their hips while our photo taken.

last night i watched Jumper at cinema with my friend. there i met with
this girl. i'd met her before but just dont have chance to speak with
her. well, she quite alright for me and we did get along pretty well until
now. i just hope i can see more of her. its fun to have her around. i
really feel like i'd found someone really that really fits me.

to be honest, i never thought that i really wanna see that movie.
but seeing her face and her first impression really get me in the mood.
maybe something interesting will happened next time we meet. i do
hope so..

thats all...


Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

0 comments: