I’m trying

I am already here in my hometown. Just as planned, I stayed with her at LCCT until morning. It was the best moment ever in my life. We spend time together all night going here and there and then back again just to kill time. Being with her until morning just won't do. I really hope we can spend more time together. Parting time sure is hard. I don't know if I ever have chance like this ever again.

Days passed by and I'm beginning to fall for her more and more. I said that this time I won't put everything on the line, but the truth is I'd already do that. Now I felt like every day I want to see her, hear her voice, talk to her. I madly in love with her and this is what I afraid the most. Once I fall in love, in my eyes, everything in the world is nothing more important than she is.

I hate this feeling so much but I also want this so much. As long as no one else gets her I don't really worry if it takes more than forever to be with her.

thats all..

0 comments: