Its Real!!

I had a nightmare last night. I can't get that dream of my mind. Its about a girl that obsessed with me and turned out she's a ghost. She kept haunted me every where I go. When there's a girl I get close on, she shut her up with scary faces. Eventually I tried to run away from her but its just no use. Because she's a ghost. Fortunately, I woke up just before she tried to curse me to death.

But bad things kept on coming. There at FKG we had anniversary for our faculty and one of the activity is repeling which we use rope to descent from top floor. Lucky for us because the tallest building is only 3 storey high. But there's this one girl had a worst day in her life.
When she was about to descent, she got scared and can't put herself together. Things don't turn out so well as she fling over and turned upside down in the middle of the rope. I didn't know what's went wrong but she let go of the rope she supposed to hold and just a second later she crashed into the floor from that height with face down. Some guys rushed in to help her. So do I. She bleeds from her nose and half of her face already covered with blood. Then there's screaming and yelling with tears on the eyes of all the witnesses. Everybody couldn't believe what just happen. Everything happened in a split second and nothing can be done to help her. The girl then being rushed to the nearest hospital to emergency treatment. Everyone pointing fingers to the instructor for that mistake but he denied it. He said its that girl fault for letting off the rope. Yeah. Like who's gonna believe you now.

When I get home the first thing come to my mind was Yumira. I wonder if she's okay. Something bad might just happen anytime. I wanted to say to her that I will catch her if she ever fall. I will.
Of all the things that happened today, I still can't believe something like that should happen. If they take safety measure completely, nothing like this could have happen.

That moment she crashed on the ground still fresh in my mind until now. I hope I can sleep well tonight.

thats all..

0 comments: