Happy Coin day!

No. Its not related at all. I don't know if Coin day exist but I celebrate one today just to escape from hardworking weeks. I just need a little push to get me going again. But who would kindly do it for me? I don't feel like doing anything right now. Maybe another hour after this I might realize I wasted more of my life doing nothing but failing again and again.

SPOILED KIDS - Its a hard time for teachers nowadays. I can imagine how hard it must be to teach these kids manners and matters. Some of them got spoiled by their parent really bad, they didn't even bother to come to school or even do their homeworks. Maybe their parent do them instead. Then when their children got scolded they come to the teacher and try to tell them how to teach like they are the one who invented education. Is it for real? They've spoiled their kids more by doing that. What do you think would happen to the kid if suddenly they lost their parent? Would they survive in this world? I don't think so.


CATS - Every cat is dumb. They can't swim. They are so lazy they just eat and sleep. They can't help the blind. The can't get down from high place. They grooming their self half of their entire life. BUT they are CUTE when the were little. No one can resist that look on their face with glowing big wetty eyes. Oooh..So cute~!


thats all..

0 comments: