Its you to me

Its late night and I haven't feel sleepy at all. If I didn't sleep now, tomorrow will be one heck exhausting day. I tried closing my eyes and hoping I would sail into dream world soon. Some minutes passes but I can still feel my body lying on the bed. Maybe I'm thinking too much that my soul can't take off to dream world perhaps?

..............................

"What do you think of me? What do you think of us? Do you like chocolates? Have you read the novel I gave you? I like it when you smile. Have you loss some weight? Do you still teach night class? You know you send me chills every time our hands meet. You do like long hair didn't you? How is your laptop? We haven't chat for some times are we? Do you like surprises? Because I got so much to give in my head. I like your eyes. I can see the color breaming wonderfully. What your favourite color? I remember our first goodbye-day you dresses up beautifully. You wear black skirts and white shirts while I'm all black. You look gorgeous as princess would be. We took pictures together, laugh some more and when its time to go home, you wave me goodbye. But thats not our last goodbye. We met again later and the day after that. Do you think we can be together? Do you afraid of the future? I do too. But I know we can make it works. I wish I can see you more often."

.............................

thats all..

0 comments: