Playboy

One of my friend called me Playboy just because I was good to every pretty girl met. Actually, I was good to everyone. She knew I was into this girl but I kept on hitting other girls. It what makes me U B A I. Undeniably Bad Ass Inside. LOL

This girl made a request for me to sing her Bruno Mars song. So I made a video and I put in it every picture of heart I had in my laptop. When I called her later, she asked me, If I meant all the picture in it for her. I don't have the right answer. I laughed it out and try to change subject. She kept asking me again and again. At last, I said, those are the pictures I had in my laptop and I put it in the video to match the song. A love song should filled with hearts. I know its not what she wanted to hear. But I just can't say it just yet. It will be so much to lose If I said it just then.

I slept less and less everyday but none of it because of my work. And I think my eyes will get ruined soon if I'm not sleep well and work in brighter condition.

thats all..

0 comments: