yet for hope

sometimes I feels like giving up in my life. For everything that I've tried hard enough, for all the effort I've put in, everything seems senseless and useless. Everyday I'd pray for success and for my happiness..but it just won't do enough...I really am tired and sick for being the one who bear this pain on my own..but eventually I got my friends to hang on to..They're all very supportive and caring. I'd be damned if I ever lost them....

yesterday she lost her phone and I still don't do much to help her. I've come to her place to show how I really care about her but still I didn't have a chance to met her and say that I really care about her..but i do know that she's alright now.

I want to show her how much I care about her, how much I need her, how much I love her and how much she meant in my life...that day will come and when that happened I won't let her go ever....

thats all..


Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.

0 comments: