home sweet home

so great to be here at last. i'd experienced a journey on a ferry with pijan and hidir. its kinda fun to hang on upper deck with wind blowing your hair and sweeping your sweats. it thrilled me to nerves. but for sure, i got home safe and sound. i even get a free ride from a very good lorry driver coz i got stuck in other place. in the end everything went fine. thank God for everything.
 
i'm not doing much through day though i want to do more. i'm exhausted from a long trip home. i guess scrap by now wouldn't hurt. i should get a very good sleep. its really tiring. even now.
 
my dad ask me to went out '40 hari' but i got a lot to do in mind. so maybe i just stick with 20 days instead. i'm not quite sure if i really wanna do this. but i have to confide myself to it. theres no other way better than doing this. i'll surely doing it until my heart accept it as it is.
thats all..
 

0 comments: