homecoming

three days after final exam and i still here in Medan. actually its quite fun and enjoying coz i have my friends here to do things together. i'm going home by ferry tomorrow morning. its my first time riding it so i'm kinda nervous. i hope everything gonna be well.
 
some of the exam result had come out and its not as good as you always wanted. so far i got B+, B, C and D. so far its came out right. i'm not really putting my faith in these papers. i know i'm not doing very well. but still if some miracle happened i really glad. for now i just accept what ever result came to me.
 
i don't know if i'd changed a lot from when i first came here. somebody told me i am different. in what way i still don't know. i hope i'm changed for the better not for worse.
 
thats all..

0 comments: