before its too late

I had tried fasting a day and two. its still a bit hard at first. but i hope that its get better in time. Fasting month just a couple month from now. If i'm not really get used to it, i think its gonna be really difficult later on.
 
I am really satisfied with my new bike. It turned up to be quite amazing how i got it in first place. but now I am happy with the decision i made though i know it was a guidance from Above. Every morning i would clean it with a wet towel -like bathing a baby- and rub away dust and dirt. so far i only washed it once and its all because it gets dirty from the rain.
 
i'm not much a talking guy right now. i don't know whats in my mind. Please have some chat ubai. You're making your friends wondering.Its like you had some really big problems. just hoping that i can get more lively than before.
 
thats all...

0 comments: