so busy i guess

Are there any people out there who done nothing but sleeping and eating?

I just wish I can be like them...

When we talk about busy, I mean really really busy, I never imagined I am part of it. Though its tiring but its only for my education. If its about co-edu, I didn't have to hesitate to put it aside for awhile.

There also people with some talent but they misused it for their own goods. I hate this kind of people. Using one's weakness to gain profit for their own.

"Don't be too close to him. He might harm you spritually(using magic I guess) and then all you can say is, yes of course, this is one million you asked for. I'd fall for it once, I just hope you didn't be the same as me. Just know when to back off and stay away."
- Nina, concern friends....

I know there are people like this, but I never thought i'd met them and have to work with them. I really hope God will help me before he done anything to me..

thats all..

0 comments: