Another start

"Then you reason with me like any philosopher, and to reason with me is accessible;
then you look at me with eyes of love, and by love I can be infallibly subjugated.."


I wish I could say this right.
It is hard to let go of something precious and usually we won't. but sometimes letting it go just the right thing to do. We should start it all over again. This time I'm sure it'll be better. No more stupid mistakes and no more crying. I swear.

Helping myself to be useful.
Every time I try to be a good person, I end up doing wrong things. Its all start with some stupid mistake - really stupid - and I can't help myself to stumble upon it. Then I'll fall deeper into misery and finally found myself being useless. It happens for so many times. Maybe another start will help me being useful.

thats all..

0 comments: