Leaning in modesty

If anyone ask me about my status, I would say 'Nothing tie us. Just love.'
I really like to say something about this line, but I guess I just have to wait another year. Let just say we need more time to work out some of inner side problem. When everything prepared and ready, I say, cupid will show its enchanted plan - as always..

Lately, I've been busy driving my mum to work, my sis to school and sometimes my brother to some place. Being driver really take a lot out of me. I had to drive the whole day. Sometimes I drove for more than 100 miles and I really think I've went far than that. But it helps me killing some times here. Atleast, I know I able to drive until now...

Balik Medan 8hb nnt..kene wat plan balik stat ari ni...balik nk reg..pastu nk siap kn kemas umah..men futsal..makan paim..bayar bil air api tenet...huuuu...xtau nk watpe lg dah..

thats all..

0 comments: