Looking back

My friend just posting some of old photo with me in it. Just wanna share it with every one.

This picture is when I was in form 3. I don't have a clue why did I stand a bit far. LOL
And below was a second pic that day. I was the only one with big smile. hihi
 



This is when we performing song "Hitam Manis" for our headmaster. Crappy at the end. Just enjoying ourselves.LOL


I can't remember who snapped this picture but it sure take me back to those days. 

Its funny when I look back then and now, I realize everyone changed so much. A cute little boy I was, now I am a grown man (23 years old!!). What have I done ALL these years? It seems like time flies so fast.

Well, I just need to keep forward and become more mature as my age has been. :)


This is my friend that post the picture. I picked a picture of her when she was little and another picture as she is now.



So innocent and cute :) Now she as lovely as princess ♥

I sleep late again tonight. My biological clock already broken. But I might wanna close my eyes now ☺
Good night~

thats all...

0 comments: