On the motobike

As I was riding my motorbike today, I saw so many intereting thing. I thought I might wanna share it here.

Location: Jl Amal (the exit road from my house)
1) I saw an old lady walking home from the grocer
2) A teenage girl wearing skirt and she shows her fair leg =p

Location: Jl Dr Mansur (road to my campus)
1) I saw a nice bag strapping on one biker shoulder
2) I thought Mio Soul kinda attractive from the back

Location: Campus
1) I saw reflection of myself from the clinic windows
2) A little girl carrying a bread while chasing a boy
3) Mdnor and Che Pah doing their work at Prostho

Location: Bajaj Service center
1) A program on television where people guessing lyrics
2) Bussiness column in the news paper..LOL (what is current rate anyway?)
3) A very beautiful school building (prettiest in Medan I think) as I walked to nearest ATM to cash out some money.

Location: Jl Perwira (the road where my house located)
1) I saw some little girl playing 'masak-masak' (cooking). Its remind me of my sis.
2) Someone hanging undergarment on the fence and looks like a step. Black on the top, brown in the middle and pink at the bottom.

And atlast I arrive home safely.
I wish I can take picture sometimes.

thats all..

0 comments: