Total destruction, total distraction

I realize my dream was kinda weird last night. I dreamt that this world comes to its end. It started with some raining and its kept getting heavier and heavier by day. But people just don't learn from it and doing as what they usually do. Then, the day came.
Everything destroyed by great flood. Its so frightening. All the building collapsed at the same time. The forest has been washed away and nothing left of it. The sky keep pouring rain. Its happened for some time. Then, everything stop. 
After the great flood, everyone that survive try to get back on their feet. They have to start from zero. There are no electricity, no clean water and most of all no food. They have to hunt to get some. Its so devastating that some people have become cannibal. But I survived that era and trying to move on. 
As I was walking around in that dream, I realize I was holding a girl's hand. She has been following me where ever I go. I had a feeling I know this girl but I can't remember where. The dream went on and finally I woke up. Is that how the world gonna end???

Its a total destruction.

I should go to campus today, instead I lay around and having nice time sleeping. I just don't have the heart to get on with my work. This dream I had make me wonder what will happen if I ever survive like that. What am I doing??

Its a total distraction.

thats all..

0 comments: