My precious~

I really like these things because all of it is about me..


First Precious::
I like to play guitar even i'm not really good at it..I sang my feeling out through this precious guitar..hurm..


Second Precious::
This perfume means a lot because I bought it with my friends..that makes sense right??


Third Precious::
This story book is very hard, I had to read it with a dictionary beside me. But I learn new words that make me strive excellently in English subject..


Forth Precious::
My watch that gives me proud and high self esteem. I lost it once before, but I found it later and I take good care of it as my precious..


Fifth Precious::
I bought this wallet in Jakarta in time of Kongress PKPMI. Jenn chose it for me... I really appreciate and bond to like it. Very nice looking~ My precious~


thats all..

0 comments: