I have a crush

Weet weet~
Right now I'm officially seeing this girl. My junior in high school. Though I still haven't met her eyes to eyes, it feels like we have known each other so much. We only chat online and on the phone. It has been a week and everything going well. I haven't decide my heart yet but this time I'm gonna go with the flow.


A few things about her I like to share...


She is a genius girl with tremendous result in every exam. She got 11 A's in SPM, above 3 CGPA in PASUM and got an offer to do Medical in Jordan which she turned down.  7th from eight sibling and live in Klang. She's not a fan of green color but she loves nature. Cat is her favorite pet. She sleeps late every night but get up early. She cooks atleast a meal a day. She has a tiny voice that song a beautiful melody to my ears. She's not a type that goes out with any boys because she comes from a religious background. What she had in mind, she do it with all effort. She is one heck of a girl.



thats all..

0 comments: