expected no more

Its hard to endure this feeling for so long. Sometimes I imagine things I can make with her. But the truth is, I can never expect anything from her. Almost everything that we've done together, I've had to put double effort for it. If I ever expected anything from her it'll hurt me more..

Things that turn me down:
- she forgot my birthday..*sigh..how could she...
- every time I ask her out, she'll hardly say yes..
- when I want something from her, she'll say "No"..after awhile then she'll say "Yes"..why??
- I called her everyday but when I didn't call, she never bother to call back..
- I try to make this thing works, but what is she doing??
ARGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! tension sial...

haih..*sigh...

But she did something that bright my day:
- she called me "dear" every time we message..
- she asked me to follow her shopping sometimes...
- she wish me gud luck before every exam..
and
The best part of it...She loves me~

for that reason, I hold on to this string tightly, hoping that she would make everything better by time...who knows~

0 comments: