getting fired up

Yesterday was really tiring but it feels worthy. I had Pedo paper that morning. After that I went home to get my lab jurnal which I forgot to bring. Nisha followed me home. We should be in class at that time but we stucked by traffic jamm and nothing we can do about it. We decided to eat as we are starving to death.

I went to get my bike serviced and it takes only an hour as there no one there to queue. When everything done, I dash home quickly because I felt really sleepy. I need some rest. I woke up after that just to get news that my housemate already booked a court to play futsal at 6. I don't know if I should go but I played anyway because there was no other available person they could get.

Just when we ended the futsal game, I went dinner at Paim. Then stick around house 23 to kill time. Julu already booked futsal court at 11 and they're shorts on players. I promised to come though its gonna be really tiring game. Its ended up with goals. Lots of goals.

Now I can't get any sleep because I'm already pumped up by caffeine which I should not take in the first place...*sigh...

::I missed An..

thats all..

0 comments: