Busy in holidays

I never thought that I would be as busy as now. Everyday that comes by, there will sure a work or two to be done. Most of my time just flew away doing these works. Why can't I just have some rest?

I'm tired of all the driving. Having to pick my lil sis and bro from school then fetch my mum at work. Then again when something was on and needed to be done at some place, I was the one to be the chauffeur. Its not like I don't want to do it. Its just that I need some rest. Its tiring to drive whole day and yet the next day you have to do the same things - drive here and there again.

Heck~

I'm just mumbling of the hard time I have to endure during holidays!!

I went to Jenn's place two days ago. I intended to go to Pijan's place too but he went on a trip to Pangkor Island with his family. Its weird that I went so far to Seremban just to say Hi to her..hehe..what a dumb thinking that time. I stopped by just for a minute then I was on my way to pick up my dad. That's not the point. What I'm trying to say is that Pijan have his holiday celebrate on vacations. While I'm here stuck working as chauffeur.

Heck~

thats all..

0 comments: