Being a dentist

This morning my super senior flew home, taking with him the title "Doctor".I is so honourable and graceful. Last Sunday, we had a dinner with him. The whole batch join in and I feel really great to be able to celebrate it even though it was just a simple dinner..

Graduating from University is a very meaningful moment in one life. But that doesn't mean you already done with learning. Its just a big step into a working life.You will learn more about life and experience in a new situations that need your skills and judgement. Its a lot more difficult than you imagine as you have to be responsible for every work you that you've done.

Having a family add ups to your burden. But as you grow older and mature, these things that you learn in your life will make it all seems worth. I'm beginning to wonder how will I end up to be??

thats all..

0 comments: