Lucky man

I went out with An..~
I think she was marvelous. She's gorgeous in every way and she's very beautiful. Even though I talked very much but all that slipped from my tongue were just craps. I wanted to be serious next time. I want to say how much she means to me. I want her to know how much I love her. Its a promise..

I played futsal with my fren..~
I weared full attire to show my support. I never thought they would made a suprise party after that. Thats why I like them very much..Thanks my friends!!

4 comments:

Wan Nadzirah W Pauzi said...

cayalah ubay...tabik2....
hehehe..
all d best my friend...=)

U B A I said...

thanks ya!!

Anonymous said...

uhuuu... sangat touching and sweet ur words just now. Never thought u are that kind of man. I mean, ermmmmmmmmmm, a romantic one, can i say?? hoho.

Really like ur style of writing. keep it up!

U B A I said...

well, never judge a book by its cover..that what people said, rite? huhu..