A pencil

Once, there was a pencil made out of Cinnamon wood. It was fine carved by the most famous artist of that time. The pencil was known widely just after it was made.

Soon, everyone began to take interest for this pencil. People from all around the world came to see how magnificient this little pencil is. Everyone was marvelled by the beauty of it. The artist that made the pencil received offers from simple farmer until rich Land Lord to sold it over. But none of the offers interest him. He said to each person who seek to buy it, "This pencil has it own choice. It will choose its owner later."

The next day, the artist woke up in the morning and realized he had misplaced the pencil. He began the search. He looked for it under the mattress, he looked on the cupboard, and he even looked into his own bathroom but to no avail. Every part of his house had been looked into but nothing was found.

By noon, people start to come and ask about the pencil. The artist can't stop worrying if anyone might know what happened. At last, he said to the people, "I'm afraid the pencil had already chose its owner. I'm sure it have picked the right owner for everyone happiness. It has left us with many memory and amazement. So, I hope everyone will satisfied with its decision and respect its will."

People who heard the news sighed and left the house. Soon, the house empty as before and the artist sat on the chair wondering what could happen to the pencil. Days passed by and the whole world already forget about the pencil.

The pencil which once being crowned by everyone's heart now just nothing but a history that no one would remember. Only the artist sat in his old days grieving about the lost.

:: Its a story that I made just to make sure I still a modest and humble person. I can't wish anything more than what I have now. I love my family, my friends, my life, my love-one and my self...::

thats all..

0 comments: