Its all about trust

Sometimes we make mistakes and give excuse instead of saying sorry. But we never realize that when we do that actually something really important slowly fade away. Something really precious that we called "TRUST".

I heard rumours that struck my heart. But its just something anyone would say when they don't like the truth. I seen it with my own eyes, I heard it with my own ears and I intepretted it with my own wisdom. Thanks to that, I able to recognize what's wrong and what's right.

So, I have decided to trust my own instinct instead of what people said.

"Aku tak hidup kerana pujian, dan aku tak mati kerana kejian."

thats all...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep, i've been living on with that quote as well.

'Tak hidup kerana pujian. Tak mati kerana cacian'

...and other quotes from tsun zu which make me feel stronger sometimes. SOMETIMES.

But his words are way bit harsh laa.

U B A I said...

aaa~..i see..u're kinda assemble me in many ways..why..thats an honour..=)

here is one of my teacher says that really taught me to be more matured.
He said,"biar patah hati, jangan pincang akal"..

think about it..