Things work this way

Haven't you heard??
I think I'm beginning to understand why this thing keep happening to me. I mean the problem that coming at me seems forever.

"Whenever I found some glimpse of sunshine from far away, I ran towards it with everything I had. Sometimes I stumble and I fall. Yet I kept running with hope that I will reach that light.

But everything turns out to be different. Its starting to get cloudy and then there's come rains. Its getting heavier and I have to stop. There is no point of chasing something I can't see.

Then when I have give up on chasing the light, the rain stop pouring. Slowly, the clouds move away and another glimpse of light touch my face. This time it brings with it a beautiful rainbow as a gift. And once again, I chase the light with everything I got."


thats all...

0 comments: