a kid and an ice cream

Have you heard a story of little kid with an ice cream?
There's a kid with an ice cream. The kid wanted to show everyone that he had an ice cream and very proud of it. He waited for a right moment to taste it but he holds it for too long and it melts on his hand. The kid haven't taste it yet. In the end, he cried all by himself because he lost his ice cream and can never get it back.

Then came his mother and gave him another ice cream. This time the kid had learned from his mistake. He grabbed the ice cream and give it a lick. The taste that he felt in his mouth made him forget all the sadness that he had when he lost the first ice cream. After he finished the ice cream, he walks home with a smile on his face and in his mind he kept thinking how good the ice cream was.

:: I wonder if I ever learned from my mistake...

thats all...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy reading ur blog. I'll put a link at my page k?