Police story

Today was one heck hactic day for me. So much work have to be done and I still have to play futsal against senior. DAMN TIRED!!!

but thats not the end of it....


On my way to campus, to play futsal, a police officer followed me. I didn't notice first but then when I start to speed up, I notice somebody did the same. My heart began to pump faster when I realize that the person chasing after me is a police officer.

Suddenly he stopped me and forced me onto sidewalk. I tried to calm down as I didn't do anything wrong. He asked for my license and road tax. I gave him with a smile hoping that he will let me go quickly. But that didn't happened.

"Do you know whats wrong with you?"he asked.

"I'm sorry,sir. But I didn't do anything wrong.",I said.

Then slowly he said,
"Being HENSEM is a CRIME..I have to charge you for being too HENSEM."

I was too speechless to speak, but then when he turn around to pick something from his bike, I started my bike quickly and dash as fast as I could. And I never see that police again.


I'm sorry for being hensem. If its a fault then please punish me. Its hard to cover up anymore..urghh..Now I know how it feels when you are guilty..I'm sorry..

p/s: LOL! lalalala~

3 comments:

missy said...

do u know how much i hate u??? i hate u for being toooo handsome..plz dont lose that hair..i'm lovin it..hahaha..

U B A I said...

hahaha...

hair is a crown for man..

tp klu faiz cmne lak???

lalalala~

aliaa said...

stupid policeman..

haha..

ko biar btol..

xkn la police nk saman ko sbb ensem lak..

ade ke police cmtu..??