Realize something now??

Huahuahua~

I don't know why I laugh but I did laugh to hide everything. When I'm angry, I'm laughing. When I'm sad, I'm laughing. When I'm happy, I'm laughing. Weird isn't it?

I bumped into someone today. Its refresh the memory of the past. I really hope she wouldn't remind me of anything coz its kinda make me tears to even think about it. But we only pass glimpses from far away. Fortunate for me though.

Then I kept thinking - (more of berangan-angan) - what if we were meant to be together? After all, from the first time I met her I got this feeling that she is 'the one'. Though, eventually, everything come crumbling apart, I still feel it in me. Is it the immatured thinking in me or is it the destiny that awaits?

I guess I better stay with 'immatured thinking in me'.

Coz right now, I'm trying hard to grow up, to be more matured.

Yup..thats right..

I'm trying~

0 comments: